Latest Updates (Newest to Oldest):Last Updated on Monday, February 8, 2016
• Notice: WNIRCNA XXXI Online Registration Open. See article below for details.
• Printable Schedule for February-March 2016 available for download.
• Minutes: January Service Minutes posted.
• Events: Sponsor Your Sponsor S.A.S.S Fundraiser flyer posted.
• Events: Sweetheart Dance, NA Birthday Celebration, Boo Bash, Gratitude Dinner, New Years Eve Dinner and Dance flyers/events added.
• Printable Schedule for January-February 2016 available for download.
• Minutes: December Service Minutes posted.
• Service: Men's Retreat meeting location/time entries updated to third Thursday at 6:30pm at the Shari's Restaurant in Kent.
• Events: Men's Retreat flyer posted.
• Meetings: Grateful Sisters (previously on Wed) changed to Mondays at 6:30pm.
WNIRCNA XXXI Online Registration Open
Grateful Sisters now meets on Mondays
Grateful Sisters: The group has decided to change the day of the week they meet to Mondays instead of Wednesdays. They will still meet at 6:30pm at the South King County Alano Club. Please spread the word!Last Updated on Thursday, December 10, 2015
Clean & Free 2016 Registration Open
Posted from our Regional Website @ WNIRNA.org:
Clean & Free 2016 Online Registration is now open from Oct 11, 2015 until Feb 1st, 2016. Please use the C&E Registration link on the left menu (at http://wnirna.org) to access the new registration site or go there directly here: wnirna-reg.org
First Thought Wrong - New Location
First Thought Wrong has a New Location starting Wednesday, October 14th, 2015.
The Meeting time will remain the same from 7:00pm to 8:30pm and are still an Open Literature Study Group. The meeting remains a Non-Smoking Group (no smoke break) and smoking is NOT allowed on the new premises.
The NEW location is the New Heights Christian Church at 21628 116th Avenue SE, Kent, WA 98031. Meetings are located on the bottom floor of the Southern most Building through the North Facing Double Doors.