Latest Updates (Newest to Oldest):Last Updated on Monday, August 22, 2016
• Minutes: August Service Minutes posted.
• Notice: One time schedule change. The September activities meeting will be moved to August 28th see Activities page for details
• Printable Schedule for August 2016 available for download.
• Events: Boo Bash flyer added
• Events: WNIRCNA 2017 Logo Contest and Speaker Request forms added
• Events: Day Of the Dinosaurs Flyer added
• Events: PNW 39 Salmon Dinner Fundraiser Flyer added
• Events: PNW 40 Pre-Registration Flyers added
• Events: S.A.S.S Scholarship Application posted.
• Notice: Saturday Night Unloaded Meeting closed
• Meetings: New meeting added. Friday at 7:00PM in Enumclaw
• Events: S.A.S.S BBQ flyer posted.
• Events: WNIRCNA 2017 Save the date and host committee flyers added
• Events: SASS Registration Flyer added
• Notice: KVNA is in need of support. See article below for more info
• Events: PNW 39 Fundraiser Flyers added
• Notice: Public Relations Chairperson position is currently vacant and we are in need of a new committee
• Events: Cle Elum Campout flyer added
• Printable Schedule for March-April 2016 available for download.
• Meetings: O'Hana will have a new start time of 6:30 starting March 21st
• Service: Day of the Dinosaur meeting location/time entries updated to 2nd Sunday at 4:30pm at the 2nd Chance Revoery Center in Burien
• Events: WNIRCNA 2017 Startup meeting added for March 26th
• Events: Area service meeting is changed to the 17th for March
• Events: Winter Winners Kickoff meeting March 15, Poodle Dog Restaurant @ 6:30
• Notice: WNIRCNA XXXI Online Registration Open. See article below for details.
• Events: Sponsor Your Sponsor S.A.S.S Fundraiser flyer posted.
• Events: Sweetheart Dance, NA Birthday Celebration, Boo Bash, Gratitude Dinner, New Years Eve Dinner and Dance flyers/events added.
• Service: Men's Retreat meeting location/time entries updated to third Thursday at 6:30pm at the Shari's Restaurant in Kent.
• Events: Men's Retreat flyer posted.
• Meetings: Grateful Sisters (previously on Wed) changed to Mondays at 6:30pm.
KVNA Meeting Needs support
Kent Valley NA: The oldest meeting in south King County is in need of support.Last Updated on Saturday, April 9, 2016
Come down on Saturday and help keep this meeting afloat.
WNIRCNA XXXI Online Registration Open
Grateful Sisters now meets on Mondays
Grateful Sisters: The group has decided to change the day of the week they meet to Mondays instead of Wednesdays. They will still meet at 6:30pm at the South King County Alano Club. Please spread the word!Last Updated on Thursday, December 10, 2015
First Thought Wrong - New Location
First Thought Wrong has a New Location starting Wednesday, October 14th, 2015.
The Meeting time will remain the same from 7:00pm to 8:30pm and are still an Open Literature Study Group. The meeting remains a Non-Smoking Group (no smoke break) and smoking is NOT allowed on the new premises.
The NEW location is the New Heights Christian Church at 21628 116th Avenue SE, Kent, WA 98031. Meetings are located on the bottom floor of the Southern most Building through the North Facing Double Doors.