- Welcome to the new website!Users browsing with a legacy or non-modern browser can view the mirrored site at SKCANA.org. To navigate the site, please use the menu at the top of the page. On […]
Homepage Banner Taglines
- NA Quote 6In our experience, no addict who has completely surrendered to this program has ever failed to find recovery.
- NA Quote 5The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop using. We have seen the program work for any addict who honestly and sincerely wants to stop.
- NA Quote 4The newcomer is the most important person at any meeting, because we can only keep what we have by giving it away.
- NA Quote 3Recovery begins with surrender. From that point, each of us is reminded that a day clean is a day won.
- NA Quote 2Help for addicts begins only when we are able to admit complete defeat. This can be frightening, but it is the foundation on which we build our lives.
- NA Quote 1Our message is that an addict, any addict, can stop using drugs, lose the desire to use, and find a new way to live.
- Washington Northern Idaho Narcotics Anonymous (WNIRNA) – Upcoming EventsWe are excited to announce a variety of new and exciting events coming up in the next few months. April 29, 2023: Unity Day at Shoreline Community College in Shoreline, […]
- NEW ASC Zoom Meeting IDHello All, Below is the 1-click Zoom Meeting Link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88053216051?pwd=dElSZmRhZ1JMc0Y1N0UzVVBGdUJxUT09 You can also access the new ASC Zoom Meeting with the following information:Meeting ID: 880 5321 6051Passcode: 194585
- Groups: Best Practices To Return To In-Person MeetingsIS YOUR GROUP READY TO RE-OPEN?
- How to Join or Host a Virtual MeetingSo your meeting is closed due to this pandemic and/or you are Quarantined like many of us. What do you do, how do you get to a meeting? Here are […]
Welcome Home – Info for newcomers
- New to NA? Welcome Home!Who are we? NA (Narcotics Anonymous) is a non-profit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet […]
- Your First NA MeetingAt your first NA meeting you may discover that: Meetings typically last between 1 to 1½ hours. No one has the right to say you can or can’t belong. You […]
- Meeting FundamentalsAn Introduction to NA Meetings What can I expect at a NA meeting? If you’re planning to go to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting for the first time, it might be […]
- Getting a SponsorWhat is a Sponsor? NA relies on the “therapeutic value of one addict helping another.” A Sponsor is an experienced member who offers guidance and support through the Twelve Steps. […]